Sunday, 13 July 2008
Monday, 7 July 2008
she makes me wanna dye my hair. and overdose sunbathing. (how did they make it look not-tacky?)
this photoshoot has such a retro vibe - I remember when I was little and saw my mum's fashion magazines...
pics from: Vogue/TFS
Posted by anna at 13:20
Friday, 13 June 2008
Post the Rules, Answer all the questions, Tag 6 people and let them know.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
As I was 11 years old back then I'm not really sure, but I think I was waiting for the summer holidays to begin, probably ate a lot of ice cream and played hopscotch with my best friend. I also refused to eat dinner and most of the daily meals and I was constantly making my parents mad with my weird ideas.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1. Go to my Institute at the University to talk with one of the proffessors about my research.
2. Finally get some rest! sleep! boring television programmes!
3. Eat a proper dinner (I realised I was so busy that I didn't really eat for two days or more).
4. Try to clean up the room where I keep my clothes (take the clothes form the floor, check which ones need to be washed and at least attempt to put them on hangers and into the closet).
5. Go for an "exams celebration" party at my friends flat and have as much fun as I can get.
3. Snacks you enjoy...
Almost everything! Mostly ice cream. And of course the most unhealthy food - pizza, cookies, chocolate. But some healthy things too - my beloved crab salad and pears. I love pears! And raspberries and garden strawberries!
4. Places you have lived...
I've always lived in the same place, a summer resort in Poland. Not very big (about 40 000 residents), but surrounded by two bigger cities. Always in the same flat in a 100 year old building. A few months ago I moved from my room on the second floor to an "almost separate flat" on the third floor. I love it here, there's more privacy and place to move, but I miss my childhood room.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Make sure that my parents and family can fulfill at least one biggest dream of theirs.
2. Travel travel travel! (France, Syria, UK, Iceland, Japan, India, Marocco, Russia and many more)
3. Buy myself a horse. Stable included!
4. I'd try to spend more time on shaping myself - both physically and intellectually = personal trainer and a huge library!
5. I'd help WWF saving panda bears and ensuring them more and more space to live peacefully.
(but if I were a billionaire I'd probably do a lot more - like go shopping to NYC and Paris)
6. People you want to know more about...
Michail Bulgakov, both of my grandpas, Franz Kafka, Roland Topor and some old artists that paint on the streets of Paris. Many more, but I just don't have the names, they're more like images or characteristics of what kind of people they should be.
This was really nice, I finally had some time to think about nice things and not do it in a hurry!
I shall tag: cinderella, sophie-jade, Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll, katrina - I really don't know who else to tag - everyone seems to be tagged already!
da*n I just realised sophie-jade has already been tagged!
instead I have found the great Rags and Scribbles
Posted by anna at 02:54
Saturday, 7 June 2008
Unfortunately there are no Topshop stores in my country so I usually just dream about the wonderfull clothes but finally my British friend is going to visit me and I can ask him to bring me a dress! So now the greatest problem is to choose one. But which?
Stripe Meadow Dress by Kate Moss (I'm not even sure if it will be available at any London store in my size...)
Broderie Sun Dress (isn't it too plain? even though I love black dresses and it could make a key piece for this summer)
Pleat Slash Back Dress (isn't it lovely? but I'm still not sure...)
Santa... Please give me a local Topshop for Christmas...
pictures from topshop.com
Instead of learning for the most important exam (anthropology) I played at polyvore.com and that's the effect:P
I allowed myself to use the lovely heels that appeared on Soir de Fete blog - they're just perfect!
Posted by anna at 10:15
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Posted by anna at 04:54